About

MW Photography is based out of Starke, FL. Matt's client range is currently North Florida. Travel is possible for special occasions. Please click HERE to learn more about pricing, services, and view Matt's portfolio. If you have any questions or requests please email Matt at, mattwhytsell@gmail.com or click HERE and select "Contact" on the navigation bar.

Blog Navigation

The Brown Family

I had the opportunity to take family pictures for The Brown Family. Who just so happen to live at the other end of a VERY long dirt road. Quite possibly the LOOONGGGESSSSTTTT dirt road known to man (Seriously, like 4 miles!)... So, on my way there I wasn't really sure if i would even make it, but luckily i found it! It was a lot of fun with such a big group!!! But, they were all patient and kind even though I had a ton of requests! The little ones were, well, little ones so that made things very interesting! Thanks Jaime for letting me document your families memories!

Below are a few of my favorites:












0 comments:

Post a Comment