About

MW Photography is based out of Starke, FL. Matt's client range is currently North Florida. Travel is possible for special occasions. Please click HERE to learn more about pricing, services, and view Matt's portfolio. If you have any questions or requests please email Matt at, mattwhytsell@gmail.com or click HERE and select "Contact" on the navigation bar.

Blog Navigation

Jeremy & Elizabeth - E-Session

I recently had the opportunity to take engagement photos for Jeremy & Elizabeth. I have known Elizabeth for years and was very excited when she asked me to take her pictures! I knew this session would be a lot of fun, with a lot of laughter. We met in Downtown Gainesville on a beautiful afternoon! I also shot Jeremy & Elizabeths Beautiful Wedding, which I cannot wait to share!!!!!!! Look for that very soon! Thanks Elizabeth for giving me the opportunity and slapping Jeremy around until he cooperated!

Click Here ----> SLIDESHOW

Below are a few of my favorites:











Look for their Wedding Photos Soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment