About

MW Photography is based out of Starke, FL. Matt's client range is currently North Florida. Travel is possible for special occasions. Please click HERE to learn more about pricing, services, and view Matt's portfolio. If you have any questions or requests please email Matt at, mattwhytsell@gmail.com or click HERE and select "Contact" on the navigation bar.

Blog Navigation

2010!!!!

It's hard to believe that 2009 is coming to an end! So much has happened with MW Photography in the past 6 months, some of which has caught me off guard and taught me many things. I've learned through mistakes and successes, both strengthening my business as a whole. I just wanted to say Thank You to all of my clients that have been a huge part of my success. I want to express my gratitude for your patronage. I look forward to serving you in 2010. Below is a collage of some of the happenings over the past 6 months. Have a Safe and Happy New Year!


1 comments:

jennifer said...

Congratulations, Matt!!! You've had a great 2009. I'm looking forward to seeing how God uses you in 2010. Hold on tight...I think it's going to be a busy year for you! (:

Post a Comment