About

MW Photography is based out of Starke, FL. Matt's client range is currently North Florida. Travel is possible for special occasions. Please click HERE to learn more about pricing, services, and view Matt's portfolio. If you have any questions or requests please email Matt at, mattwhytsell@gmail.com or click HERE and select "Contact" on the navigation bar.

Blog Navigation

The Oody Family

I recently had an opportunity to take family pictures of the Oody Family. This family is truly amazing. I've known this family for many years and was very excited to take their pictures. Jeff and Beth are both terrific and have built a strong Christian Home. It is evident that they love the Lord and each other very much. I traveled to their home to take the pictures and couldn't have had a better time. Thanks Jeff and Beth for giving me the opportunity!

Click Here -------> SLIDESHOW

Below are a few of my favorites:









Be sure to check out the slideshow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment